Introductory Offer: Free Course
What is this course?
This ‘Master of Agile – Scrum Product Owner With 59 Seconds Agile (Video Training Course)’ provides an in-depth understanding of the Scrum Product Owner roles and responsibilities
You will explore the Agile Scrum project life-cycle, including how an Agile User Story is created, to how we know when it is ‘done’
This course is aimed at those with or without prior knowledge and experience of the Agile values and principles
During this course you will learn the tools needed to succeed as a Scrum Product Owner
What will you learn?
You will gain an in-depth understanding of the Scrum Product Owner roles and responsibilities, and you will be able to
- Fully understand the role of the Scrum Product Owner
- Understand the roles involved in an Agile project
- Create an effective Product Backlog
- Effectively participate in Scrum Meetings such as the Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Identify the roles involves in the Scrum Team
What topics are covered within this course?
You will cover the following topics during this course:
- An Introduction to Agile Project Management (Product Owner)
- The 12 Agile Principles (Product Owner)
- The Declaration of Interdependence (Product Owner)
- Introduction to Scrum (Product Owner)
- Scrum Project Roles (Product Owner)
- The Agile Project Life-cycle (Product Owner)
- Acceptance Criteria and the Prioritised Product Backlog (Product Owner)
- Epics and Personas (Product Owner)
- Sprint Planning (Product Owner)
- User Stories (Product Owner)
- The Daily Scrum (Product Owner)
- The Product Backlog (Product Owner)
- Scrum Charts (Product Owner)
- Review and Retrospective (Product Owner)
- Validating a Sprint (Product Owner)
- Releasing the Product (Product Owner)
Who is this course suitable for?
- Anyone who wants to be successful using Agile and Scrum
- Those who are new to Agile and Scrum
- Those looking to become a Scrum Product Owner
- Those with the following roles within their organisation
- – Product Owners
- – Business Analysts
- – Agile Coaches
- – Scrum Masters
- – Development Team Members
- – Project and Product Managers
What are the prerequisites for this course?
This course is aimed at those without a prior understanding of or experience of using Agile frameworks such as Scrum
This course covers the Scrum Agile framework
This course will look specifically at the role of the Scrum Product Owner within the Agile Scrum framework
What preparations are required for this course?
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course
The following materials may assist you in order to get the most out of this course
What certification is available for this course?
There is no exam associated with this course.