Introductory Offer: Free Course
What is this course?
This ‘Master of Agile – Agile Scrum Tester With 59 Seconds Agile (Video Training Course)’ provides an in-depth understanding of the Agile Scrum Tester roles and responsibilities
You will explore the Agile Scrum project life-cycle, including how an Agile User Story is created, to how we know when it is ‘done’
This course is aimed at those with or without prior knowledge and experience of the Agile values and principles
During this course you will learn the tools needed to succeed as an Agile Scrum Tester
What will you learn?
You will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Scrum Tester roles and responsibilities, and you will be able to
- Fully understand the role of the Agile Scrum Tester
- Understand the roles involved in an Agile project
- Create an effective Product Backlog
- Effectively participate in Scrum Meetings such as the Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Identify the roles involves in the Scrum Team
What topics are covered within this course?
You will cover the following topics during this course:
- An Introduction to Agile Project Management (Tester)
- The 12 Agile Principles (Tester)
- Introduction to Scrum (Tester)
- Scrum Projects (Tester)
- Scrum Project Roles (Tester)
- Quality in Agile (Tester)
- Acceptance Criteria and the Prioritised Product Backlog (Tester)
- Quality Management in Scrum (Tester)
- Epics and Personas (Tester)
- Planning in Scrum (Tester)
- Scrum Boards (Tester)
- User Stories (Tester)
- The Daily Scrum (Tester)
- The Product Backlog (Tester)
- Review and Retrospective (Tester)
- Validating a Sprint (Tester)
Who is this course suitable for?
- Anyone who wants to be successful using Agile and Scrum
- Those who are new to Agile and Scrum
- Those looking to become an Agile Scrum Tester
- Those with the following roles within their organisation
- – Agile Scrum Testers
- – Product Owners
- – Business Analysts
- – Agile Coaches
- – Scrum Masters
- – Development Team Members
- – Project and Product Managers
What are the prerequisites for this course?
This course is aimed at those without a prior understanding of or experience of using Agile frameworks such as Scrum
This course covers the Scrum Agile framework
This course will look specifically at the role of the Agile Scrum Tester within the Agile Scrum framework
What preparations are required for this course?
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course
The following materials may assist you in order to get the most out of this course
What certification is available for this course?
There is no exam associated with this course