Introductory Offer: Free Course
What is this course?
This ‘Master of Agile – Agile Scrum Master With 59 Seconds Agile (Video Training Course)’ provides an in-depth understanding of the Agile Scrum Master roles and responsibilities
You will explore the Agile Scrum project life-cycle, including how an Agile User Story is created, to how we know when it is ‘done’
This course is aimed at those with or without prior knowledge and experience of the Agile values and principles
During this course you will learn the tools needed to succeed as an Agile Scrum Master
What will you learn?
You will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Scrum Master roles and responsibilities, and you will be able to
- Fully understand the role of the Agile Scrum Master
- Understand the roles involved in an Agile project
- Create an effective Product Backlog
- Effectively participate in Scrum Meetings such as the Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Identify the roles involves in the Scrum Team
What topics are covered within this course?
You will cover the following topics during this course:
- An Introduction to Agile Project Management (Scrum Master)
- Using the Agile Manifesto to Deliver Change (Scrum Master)
- The 12 Agile Principles (Scrum Master)
- The Agile Fundamentals (Scrum Master)
- Introduction to Scrum (Scrum Master)
- Scrum Projects (Scrum Master)
- Scrum Project Roles (Scrum Master)
- Scrum in Projects, Programs & Portfolios (Scrum Master)
- How to Manage an Agile Project (Scrum Master)
- Leadership Styles (Scrum Master)
- The Agile Project Life-cycle (Scrum Master)
Who is this course suitable for?
- Anyone who wants to be successful using Agile and Scrum
- Those who are new to Agile and Scrum
- Those looking to become an Agile Scrum Master
- Those with the following roles within their organisation
- – Product Owners
- – Business Analysts
- – Agile Coaches
- – Scrum Masters
- – Development Team Members
- – Project and Product Managers
What are the prerequisites for this course?
This course is aimed at those without a prior understanding of or experience of using Agile frameworks such as Scrum
This course covers the Scrum Agile framework
This course will look specifically at the role of the Agile Scrum Master within the Agile Scrum framework
What preparations are required for this course?
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course
The following materials may assist you in order to get the most out of this course
What certification is available for this course?
There is no exam associated with this course