Master Agile Planning & Estimating With 59 Seconds Agile (Video Training Course)
Introductory Offer: Free Course
What is this course?
This ‘Master Agile Planning & Estimating With 59 Seconds Agile’ video training course provides an in-depth understanding of Agile Planning & Estimating
You will explore the purpose of planning and gain an understanding of why planning can fail, and gain an understanding of what the Agile approach to planning is
This course is aimed at those with or without prior knowledge and experience of the Agile values and principles
During this course you will learn the tools needed to plan and estimate Agile User Stories and how to use these tools effectively
What will you learn?
You will gain an in-depth understanding of Agile Planning & Estimating, and you will be able to
- Fully understand the purpose of Agile Planning
- Understand the techniques used for estimating Agile User Stories
- Effectively plan Agile User Stories
- Effectively estimate Agile User Stories
- Plan for uncertainty within the planning process
What topics are covered within this course?
You will cover the following topics during this course
- The Purpose of Planning
- Why Planning Fails
- The Agile Approach to Planning
- Estimating Techniques
- Prioritising in Scrum
- Agile Planning Essentials
- Estimating Velocity
- Planning for Uncertainty
Who is this course suitable for?
- Anyone who wants to be successful using Agile and Scrum
- Those who are new to Agile and Scrum
- Those with the following roles within their organisation
- – Product Owners
- – Business Analysts
- – Agile Coaches
- – Scrum Masters
- – Development Team Members
- – Project and Product Managers
What are the prerequisites for this course ?
This course is aimed at those with a prior understanding of or experience of using Agile frameworks such as Scrum
This course will not cover the the Agile frameworks such as Scrum
This course will look specifically at the role of Agile Planning & Estimating within the Agile Scrum framework
What preparations are required for this course ?
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course
The following materials may assist you in order to get the most out of this course
What certification is available for this course ?
- There is no exam associated with this course